Friday, July 19, 2013

Airplanes....zzzzz

  Hello guys, sorry for the super late post!  I've been a little bit jet-lag due to going from San Francisco to the East Coast.  Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys that I've decided last minute to do a little road air-trip from San Fran to the East Coast.  So, while you guys were doing some gardening, picking your tomatoes, collecting your farm fresh eggs, I was sleeping.....in an airport......we arrived 2 hours early for the flight doing nothing, I couldn't blog because there was no internet access, NOT EVEN AT THE HOTEL, they had no internet.  This whole week I'm going to try to catch up with blogging.  Just for now I'm going to need some sleep, im reaaally *YAWN* Sleeeppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment