Friday, June 28, 2013

A Little Visit To The West Coast

Sorry for the late post, I had some vacationing in the west coast in California!  We went to the Alameda County Fair and we did some touring in San Francisco.  Time just slipped away!  So during the fair in Alameda County I had a great time!  Throughout the week you will be seeing posts relating to the fair and San Francisco.  So today, I just wanted to share with you the beauties of the Golden Gate bridge, our family went on boat to tour around the bay.
Viewing the Bay Bridge

Isn't it just a sight to see

Under the Golden Gate.   I couldn't get in what was really under but my was it a sight

The beautiful islands




I just wanted to thank you all for reading this blog even when I am such a couch potato and barely post!  
With much mulch love,
Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment