Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Bundle of Seeds

         While trimming the plants of my viola plant, I had a very pleasant surprise.  I found a seed pod where the seeds are stored.  I found at least more than a two dozen seeds.  Right now the seeds haven't fully matured so I cannot plant them right now unfortunately.  Hopefully, the plants will grow up to be big, strong and healthy plants.  The seeds will grow up to be a viola ocean breeze blend.  The seeds will stored in the refrigerator where it will protects the seeds longevity.  After the seeds sprout and turn to a full matured plant, I will hopefully get more seed pods so I can produce even more plants.  So the seed pods look like this
If you look really closely, you can see a bundle of seeds in the picture above.  I have already take the seeds out of the pod and put them in for safe keeping.

Hopefully you guys can grow your own seeds and grow big strong and healthy plants!

No comments:

Post a Comment